2016 Yamaha SR Viper M-TX 16 SE
Dick's Boat Shop
Red or blue
SR Viper M-TX 16 SE
0% interest for 60 months! Brand new and full warranty. Available in both blue and red. Call for details. Promotion is for limited time offer. We will never see prices like this ever again.
Ultimate in SRViper mountain performance.
- NEW 36-Inch SRV-M Front Suspension: The sleek all-new SRV-M Front Suspension is ultra compact to reduce unwanted spindle and suspension component drag in deep snow; a narrowed stance for extreme maneuverability; and delivers more aggressive lean angles for incredible side-hilling and powder turn capabilities. The new forged aluminum spindle joins new upper and lower control arms for reduced weight (2.4-pounds); while an increased caster angle improves side-hilling and ease of steering. A narrowed overall stance and elimination of the sway bar greatly enhances deep snow agility.
- NEW Mountain Ski: A new Mountain Ski was developed to compliment the new SRV-M front suspension by offering advanced deep snow performance. The new ski is 7-inches wide at the tip and then tapers to a high-flotation 6.5-inches. The ski also offers greatly enhanced adjustability, with a range of 34.5 to 38.5-inches.
- NEW Lightweight Brake Disc: Every component of the 2016 M-TX models was scrutinized to both shed unnecessary weight and deliver exceptional performance. A new lightweight brake rotor eliminates rotating mass while still delivering optimum braking performance.
- FOX FLOAT 3 Front Shocks: The latest generation air shock from FOX® features an infinitely adjustable, no tool required, air spring. By changing the air pressure in the main chamber with the included pump, the FLOAT® is the most progressive, adjustable, and lightweight air shock available. A relocated air valve enhances access, and calibration changes further deliver exceptional bump compliance and control.
- 2.6-Inch Power Claw Track: The Power Claw™ track features a 2.6-inch lug and unique durometer (hardness) to deliver improved lift and flotation in deep snow. The lugs are staggered and curved forward with bolstered towers to prevent folding. Available in both 153” and 162” lengths, the Power Claw™ performs with amazing balance, predictability and versatility.
- Genesis 1049cc High Performance Engine (deep snow unique): The 3-cylinder Genesis engine has been regarded as the industry’s best four-stroke engine. Featuring a sophisticated closed-loop fuel injection system and 4-valves per cylinder, the 1049 engine delivers a class-leading horsepower, instant throttle response and a thick torque curve that jettisons you on top of the deep snow in a blink of an eye. All with great fuel economy and a reputation for bulletproof durability.
- YVXC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the YVXC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. The YVXC clutch system delivers Yamaha’s hallmark smooth power delivery, responsive engine feel and unmatched quality.
- High Flow Intake and Exhaust: The forward facing design of the air-box and engine intake system on the Genesis 1049cc engine results in maximum airflow to the engine and no starvation. This ensures maximum power and throttle response. In addition, a high-flow, stainless steel exhaust header is cooled by snow for optimum performance without excessive heat and noise.
- NEW Performance Windscreen: The lean and assertive demeanor of the SR Viper is freshened for 2016 with a new performance inspired, color-matched windscreen.
- SRV Chassis: Sophisticated aluminum extrusions are joined with precision castings to create an incredibly strong, lightweight and rider intuitive chassis. The over-structure design provides rigidity and is designed to disperse severe impacts throughout the chassis making it exceptionally resilient.
- Vertical Steering Post: A Vertical Steering Post delivers optimum ergonomics for standup riding. The tall riser, with broad curved-end mountain bar and incorporated mountain strap is unique to the Viper X-TX LE and M-TX models and delivers improved leverage and control for off-trail riding.
- Dual Shock SR 162 Rear Suspension: The unique Dual Shock SR rear suspension is a torsion springless design incorporating an infinitely adjustable FOX® FLOAT® shock at the rear arm for reduced weight and limitless tuning capabilities. The open and clean look of the suspension allows snow to evacuate quickly and easily, eliminating build up and unwanted weight. In addition, the uncoupled design and extended track contact area deliver exceptional flotation and conforms to terrain in an effort to deliver optimum traction and instant lift in a wide variety of deep snow conditions
- FOX FLOAT 3 Rear Shock: The next generation FOX FLOAT shock is now standard equipment and touts the limitless tuning capabilities of air-spring technology joined by improved calibrations, valving components and a new easier to access air valve. The FOX FLOAT is the most progressive, adjustable, and lightweight air shock available.
- Magnesium Drive Case/Oil Reservoir: The multi-function case is made of lightweight magnesium and serves multiple functions. Foremost it serves as the chain-case housing with integrated push-button reverse; it also provides a rigid mounting location for the upper chassis spar; and it serves as the remote oil reservoir. The multi-function design makes for a lightweight and more compact chassis design resulting in improved ride and handling.
- Conjoined Rear Wheel-Set: A composite rear axle hub assembly is conjoined into a single hub design, making it both lighter and stronger than two separate wheels, resulting in less un-sprung weight for a more responsive rear suspension.
- Contoured Mountain Seat: The lightweight and narrow profile M-TX mountain seat is both shorter than a standard seat and more tapered towards the front. The seat allows for easier transitions from side-to-side, and improved stand-up ergonomics thanks to its narrow cockpit juncture.
- Digital Gauge Package: The deluxe gauge package touts large, easy to read black on white digits, making it easy to keep track of vehicle and engine diagnostics even when navigating a drifted ditch-line or mogul littered trail. The easy to operate, technology packed display includes coolant temperature, exhaust temperature, intake air temperature, voltage, along with speed, rpm, altimeter, clock, fuel level, trip meters, and much more.
- Push Button Reverse: Standard push button reverse actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear providing both comfort and convenience.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke / 3-cyl / 1049cc
- Engine Class: High Performance
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Bore & Stroke: 82.0 x 66.2mm
- Fuel Delivery: 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- Intake Design: 2 Valves
- Exhaust Design: 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Clutch/Transmission: YVXC, Variable Ratio / Electronic Shift Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
- Disc Brake Type: Radial master cylinder hydraulic, Lightweight rotor
- Fuel Capacity: 10 gal.
- Front Suspension: SRV-M
- Front Shocks: Fox ® FLOAT® 3
- Front Travel: 7.0 in
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shock SR 162
- Rear Shock(s): Aluminum HPG / Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel: 16.5 in
- Track / W x L x H: 15 x 162 x 2.6 in
- Track Type: Camoplast® Power Claw™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 34.5-38.5 in adjustable
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Push button
- Hand/Thumb Warmers: Standard
- DC Output: Automotive
- Heated Seat: Optional
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 1049 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 82.0 x 66.2mm
- Engine Cooling
- 41mm Mikuni fuel injection
- 2 Valves, Rear Exhaust
- Brake Type
- Radial master cylinder hydraulic, Lightweight rotor
- Drive Clutch
- YVXC, Variable Ratio / Electronic Shift Reverse / Magnesium Chaincase & Cover
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: SRV-M; Shocks: Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Front Travel
- 7.0 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: Dual Shock SR 162; Shocks: Aluminum HPG / Fox® FLOAT® 3
- Rear Travel
- 16.5 in.
- Ski Stance
- 34.5-38.5 in. adjustable
- Track Type
- Camoplast® Power Claw™
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 162 x 2.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- White/Yamaha Blue, Red/White
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push button